PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dilemma!!
Thread: Dilemma!!
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2009, 08:40
maxialphas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RBF,

Glad you can see that as not many can.

Do people think banks borrow money to small businesses for the fun? NO , they borrow money to small businesses to make money out of them , to exploit their need for cashflow.

All i am doing is the same apart from i will be paying it back at avery favourbale rate (£70 per month max)

Yes i do have a good head for business, i turned a failing company into a profitable one. The only reason i want to get out of computers now is i have no passion for it.

The credit crunch has affeected everyone but i still manage to stay afloat. The same would happen with a microlight school.

Yes some may frown on the way i am doing it but the end of the day i have a vision, a target i want to hit and i will get there no matter what. If thats sitting on my armchair dreaming then so be it.

I already have 2 airfields willing to base my school (one i have been visiting for 10yrs or more and am very friendly with the owner as i did his computer for him) and the other which is about 20 miles away form my home.

Either way i will make it succeed as i have 2yrs once i have my PPL to run the school with very little outlay.

Oh and already sourced an instructor who is willing to train for me for £20ph, as long as it fits in with his schedule.

You see , we arent all dreamers. It just comes down to optimism that afew of you lack.

Ben