PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2009, 02:18
mass debator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But NO!

According to Mr Flight Deck Wannabe Falconette(who is not even in the industry) and his "trustee" Beijing informant.....the singash!ts are popular and making good progress?????

I hope this does leak to the newspapers because once again there is proof that these selfish uneducated criminals have ruined and displaced families for the sake of being patted on the head by their darklord masters from Hainan. And yet, their 15% payrise doesn't even make them close to being on par with first year F/O's at KA.

Few more years sharing that room at Yat Tung aye??

They owe people money for firing them without just cause. This payrise SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED until justice is served to those who have been affected by these criminals. But then again, Chinese are known for doing anything, and I mean anything, to make money. So I don't expect anykind of public boycott.

So I have a suggestion, why don't all the snakes show up at the Stars bar for a round of drinks, on them with their new hard earned blood money? Or are there too chicken sh!t? Bring back Wu-zy memories?