PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Aviation Vacancy Information
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2009, 05:51
ABCD Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
networking

Okay, So i decided there's only one way to get a job. Severe networking. At least it can't hurt to try. Therefore, I've created a list of all my contacts. I will send it to whoever wants it, BUT here is the catch:

YOU MUST SEND ME ONE AIRLINE CONTACT FOR ME TO FWD U MY LIST. IT ALSO MUST BE DIFFERENT THEN THE ONES ON MY LIST. I'll tell you what I have so faro:

Indigo - I got the HR heads email/phone number
- I know three Capts, but i won't give out their info they are my friends!
GoAir - The HR@ or Jobs@ doesnt work. So i got the Chief Pilots e-mail addy
Air India - I'm an NRI (OCI) so I don't care, but if anybody has info I'll gladly add it.
Jet Lite - I have their expat email address, not sure if that helps anybody. I also got the CRJ Chief Pilots info.
Kingfisher - I don't think anybody really cares. I know two FO's there, but once again they are my friends so I won't give tha tout.
Spice Jet - I have the careers@ email like everybody else, but nothing else.
Paramount - I have 3 emails and phone numbers to upper management guys there, but since it's 40 lacs to go fly a EMB 170, I'm going to bite my tongue...okay I'll put that on the list too.
Luan Airways - a new start up, I have all of their contact info, but they are looking for type rated CRJ guys...which I am, but no call back
Star Air India - no contact info, please add it to the list.
Deccan 360 - I have just the standard HR emails.

Recruiters - I know one recruiter who has done recruiting for all of the above airlines. I'm trying to talk him into becoming an agent. He has too many ethics, however. So, he's a good friend of mine and is sneaking me some other addys/phone numbers and trying to work out a deal for me. (maybe he doesn't have ethics)

Agents - I have the email addy of one agent, though I'm not sure if it's legitimate or not.

Now, I'm sure these guys get 1000's of emails/calls "Please sir I'm desperate give me job I work hard", but I don't really think that's going to get you anywhere. Don't solicit or mass email these guys, they'll just change their contact info and then we are all up creek. So, be careful at how you use em, it might put a sour taste in their mouth, and they may never want your candy again......

Oh btw, I'm going to start an airline of Indica 172's and charge everybody 1,000 RS to apply, how does that sound?

So, if you want to work WITH me, then we can all help each other. Okay, keep the blue side up fellas.