PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC wings cadets selection
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2009, 08:49
lordlozz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTC wings cadets selection

Hia guys.
I am attending phases 2&3 of the selection process within the next month (Anyone else in the same situation is welcome to PM me). I have been looking for information on what to expect in order to prepare myself for the event. I have found this forum but alot of information vague and outdated. Apart from the usual routine of preparing yourself for an interview. What can I actually do to prepare?? Are all the maths questions long division and long multiplication? Are you permitted to use a calculator? How difficult are the questions, examples? Where can I find suitable material to practice? Can I get hold of programmes to practice the hand eye and multi tasking? What exactly is required here? What does the group work consist of? Are there any other tests that I am unaware of? What kind of questions would I expect to find in the interview? What is the best way to answer them bearing in mind I have very little powered flying experience. What sort of answers are they looking for on the pre prepared questions that I was sent?