PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Aviation Vacancy Information
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2009, 18:37
ABCD Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shanx - You stated earlier that there are "agents" lurking the forums. Can anybody pm with how to get in touch with one of these guys. Preferably one for an airline not named Paramount.

Indair - You said earlier that if I had an A320/B737 rating and with my experience I would be a walk-in? I mean, I'm willing to go do my A320 type, I just need to get a job before I have to go pay for another recurrent!

If anybody can give me some advice, or lead me in the right direction, I would be very happy.(ie some phone numbers or emails) I understand I don't have a whole lot of experience, but more so then the average 250 hr fresher. If need be, I'll go get an A320 rating without a job in hand, as long as theres a strong likely hood that I get a job quickly with that. (As to avoid getting recurrent). Hope that doesn't come off as being pretentious, for the fact that I do understand I only have 900 hours...

Oh, I forgot to mention. I have a CL604 rating which is basically a CRJ Rating. It's a 6 day difference course from the 604 to CRJ, so I was trying to get info for alliance air if possible.

Last edited by ABCD Pilot; 26th Aug 2009 at 01:20.