PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2009, 14:06
Rocky79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fumbles88. SKOS. I felt the same about the online tests, did ok on the first and then totally fell apart on the 2nd test. Much the same as you the simple calculations under time pressure made it really hard. Reassuring to know you both though the same about the 2nd part.

Was at the stage 1 selection on Monday I almost didnt bother going on Monday as a result but glad I did. Its not too bad, I know I prepared as much as I could and if it doesnt work out I know that i tried as hard as I could.

I get the impression from reading this thread that the online stuff is new, I also thought it was strange after each section it asked how comfortable or how well you thought you had done. I wonder if they are looking to make all the tests online and are doing some kind of comparison with the traditional stage 1 tests? Seemed odd that you sit an online test which has no bearing on attending the stage 1 day, why not just combine the two?

I've also dont SHL tests before and dont remeber being ask what I thought of my performance after each section.