PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas A380 - LAME positions.
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2009, 13:09
The Mr Fixit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will remain resolute in my position re: outside courses - if you don't see how you fk over the guy sitting next to you it just shows you have learnt nothing and will probably learn nothing ..... I pity you for your greed, conceit and ignorance no matter how you justify your behaviour it remains the same.......disgraceful.

Rim I see you posted first in Jan 2008 about the same time as Johnny V (Feb2008), one a self adulating tool, the other a self centred tool, coincidence probably not but I will humour you regardless
Read the agreement Av $115 A380 ; Mech $115 A380 same licence payment no difference, the difference comes in the EASA payment not the licence payment. Now that each (rightly or wrongly) have moved to three cats we are getting paid approx. the same, it is fact.

In regards to what or not I believe we should be paid I will say this loud and clear
"Stop stepping on each others back to push yourself forward, nothing will come of it except discontent and misery. Your brother/sister is not the enemy it is the company and the system they employ and the sooner you realise you are being used as puppets by your manager the quicker the battle for equality will be won"

As I have heard too many times in our industry " Our own worst enemy is ourselves"

By the way Griff, legacy is a dirty word esp. in the company's eyes for they are the men/women who are redundant and not destined for training, mechanical or avionics.........................