PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Victorian MAS Contract: 2 new helis
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2009, 13:23
skid shoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Air Ambulance Very BUSY At Essendon

Sometimes the c%@p that gets spread in here is unbelievable.

Mibus
I'm not sure if your post is serious or if you're just fishing but I suggest your source may not be as well informed as you think. The Essendon machine has been in the hangar, that much is true, but only long enough for a WSP kit to be fitted (roughly a week I think). It has been operational again for days with heaps of flying.

High Nr
Changed our medication lately have we? Get your doctor to check the dosage. It not quite working properly. In one post you have managed to insult the people working for one of the biggest operators in the country, discounted well over 10 years of effort and lobying by the good people of south west Victoria and shown yourself to be ill informed. Aussie are not a cheap operator by any means. Go out to Essendon (or Warrnambool) and actually have a look at those aircraft. They are absolute top shelf units with arguably the best medical fit out in the country. It's world class by any standard. And as for your political rant. As a community , the citizens of south west vic. worked very hard for more than 10 years to secure an ambulance machine for their area. Many of them motivated by the lost lives of family and friends that would have been easily prevented if they had just had a rescue machine to call on. Their effort and determination deserves more respect than to imply that the premier of vic was just doing a favour for his family.
One last thing, Aussie are based in Brisbane. It's the other mob that are from Adelaide but it's a big call to say they're cheap too. Any chance that both Aussie and CHC have knocked you back for a job?

Resqboy - you're wrong. Listen to Dreamtime. If he is who I think he is then he is close enough to know for sure and certain.