PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bringing home the crew of KL654.
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2009, 08:46
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How utterly ashamed I am to see that this once great nation is now no longer able to even help repatriate a fallen RAF crew.

Shame on the MOD and the government. If ever there was confirmation needed as to how the armed forces are regarded by this government and 'their' own in the MOD, then surely people need look no further than this despicable act of disgust and shame.

Only a couple of weeks ago, we read on PPrune how the Americans had finally recovered the remains of the US Navy chap, shot down on the first night of GW1. More recently we see the Aussies bringing home a lost Canberra crew. The Americans I understand have a team in Cambodia and Vietnam permanently looking for their lost POWs etc.

And this lousy, stinking, good-for-nothing bunch in incompetant arseholes at the MOD and in government can't do likewise for one of our own. What have we become that this kind of thing can happen? Just how low can things get? What greater saccrifice could these guys have made for our nation?

Can't talk anymore, just too bl00dy angry. Infact I think I will write to my MP now about this and see what happens. God help us.

Winco