PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue's 15 minute Pre Sign on time req't
Old 1st Jun 2002, 10:26
cloud nine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My thoughts exactly Theo and Smile. Arriving a little early to work definatley isnt a problem. I know myself and a few others at my work have turned up half an hour or more before sign on. I find it starts the day off better anyway, as you get time to make a coffee, have a chat, and and get all your paperwork done at your own pace. And Theo is correct regarding flights arriving early, no one complains then do they. I know that during my day, there are times that I have everything done on time or earlier, and Im just waiting around with 5/10 mins to spare. So I'd say that it all balances out in the end. Really what is 15 minuetes, when it is something that you enjoy doing anyway. I guess its a matter of how much one likes the environment that they are in. I think that sometimes we can forget how hard we worked to get were we are and the truth is that there are thousands of others that would be more than happy to arrive early at work, just to be given the chance to fly.