PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 22nd Aug 2009, 20:40
QR UNITED 2009

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QR 515

This QR515 is so funny he asked me if i had hear CEO saying that we are cheap drivers ? Well QR 515 have you hear all about you write on this forum by yore self ? If you did i must admit you must be superman or KGB spy or you can be on 100 places in same time .
If i am CEO i would be happy to have someone who love me so much as you love CEO and i am sure if one day CEO go to Dr to do ultrasound they will find you inside. I know the way of entering was hard and maybe crowded but i see you manage to penetrate deep. Is that snake S.K next to you ?
I fly with Qatari pilots often i i never flown with one who like CEO and they all make fun of him.

How the cash flow in QR: you as A340 Commander take minimum fuel to LHR and save QR some money then you go with a crew for dinner and one or 2 of the crew show you LV bag given as gift on promotion flight by HIM. LV is about 1000-1500 $ . What ever you save it goes to F2 LV bag .