PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2009, 17:16
dublin_eire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, the customer satisifaction is poor, yes not having rear seat stowage for your papers etc is awkward, but hey, its a minor thing.
I don't know. I remember travelling with Ryanair through Dublin and one of the guys at the gate checking my ticket and passport called me by my first name and wished me a good flight. I always say hello to the cabin crew and they always say hello back. I think if you treat them like people and are friendly you'll be more than satisfied with the staff's treatment.

I reckon much of the problems are caused by people not knowing Ryanair's policies. If you know them and work around them they are a fine airline to fly with. Like for instance, I remember travelling with two bags and booked as such but assumed wrongly that the baggage allowance increased with the number of bags put on. But sure, I put that down to experience and still fly with Ryanair because I think I save a lot of money using them and go to places I wouldn't otherwise (referring to prices, not the far flung airports)....