PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST (BHD) - 3
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2009, 22:40
tigger2k8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As Onur Air and Thomas Cook has proved there is a dalaman and bodrum demand... i think Onur Air carried around 45,000 PAX last year to bodrum

theres plenty of routes that EZY could launch from BFS and be successful on, but i think the thing thats holding them back at the minute is aircraft availability as they dont have any spare crews/aircraft during the peak season (summer), personally i think the BFS-CDG route should be cut down to 4 a week during winter and putting a new route on for the other 3 days, as PAX numbers to CDG last year were appauling at times (lowest was 21 i think)

they seriously need to do something soon, as much as the common N.I traveller likes AGP, ALC, FAO and BCN it wont last forever... id love to go to a bit further than that.. somewhere more interesting.. but i dont want the fuss of transferring at other airports as a delay on 1 of our flights meant we landed as our easyjet flight from GLA-BFS taxi'd to take off which resulted in spending a night in the airport as all hotels were full