PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 21st Aug 2009, 14:27
Qatari515

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My personal reason was anything but fear, believe me!

You have to get the facts straight:

The senior FO who made that remark on that meeting, had previously been involved in some serious trouble with the CEO over other things. So when he asked this question @ the meeting, which was not the only thing he asked by the way, the CEO replied in his own sarcastic way. Not totally at its place at that meeting, but not totally our of the blue either.

He just continued to misbehave in a way especially the CEO does not like (tip for the new joiners: stay away from the cabin crew OR develop some good KGB techniques in disguising yourself). So there he is, bothering the CEO almost weekly, acting funny during his flights (many many complaints from both ground staff, cabin crew and FOs) and so on. His wife by then, an ex cabin crew with a rather HIGH profile, is indeed banned from entering because she broke a well known rule. So what is the BIG DEAL?

This guy was becoming a problem for everybody (disinfecting the flightdeck with a spray can of DETTOL is not SOP and is not allowed by airbus), his girlfriend was a problem so yes, they left!

If you want to tell a story, tell a correct one mate!

For every bad story you come up with, I can give you a very good reason why it happened.

As I said, use the correct ways to do things and things can change.

And as far as I am concerned....I do complain and I do write with the purpose of changing things.And I succeeded already several times. As long as I am working here, I will try to make things better! You just need to know how to do it!

And if that makes me, as has been said here before, a "company man" who never complains on this forum, so be it! I do complain, just not here.
What I do is provide guys with facts, not rumours and not emotional/pathetic outings based on frustrations.

That's it for today....GT and family waiting.....RAMADAN KAREEM