PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light aircraft down in Dundee
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2009, 12:44
fisbangwollop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK guys just finished a morning shift on the good old Scottish FIR sector.....only 2 pages to trawl through today!!

Dr John Watson...it was my pleasure to react the way I did on Easter Sunday...to be honest I really didnt think you would make it back and therefore a great comfort to me to know Rescue 177 was well on its way to your last position!!

Mad Jock.....yes after all the ATSOCA changes I am still a lowly Area FISO but its a job I love so much as you can probably tell when we speak on the R/T.

As for biscuits anything with dark Chocolate and caramel would be fine....that said one of my fine young lady customers and a regular on here has just reminded me that the last time she left a box of Roses after I invited her club for a visit I scoffed the lot myself.....sorry Colette!! but then again I thought they were all for me??

Pace........OK no hard feelings and thanks for the nice apology...I love my job and the guys and girls I work with so get annoyed when any one tries to put them down........next time you are flying north come up on 119.875 and say hello...if you ever night stop with the coporate jet let me know and I will buy you a beer......