PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light aircraft down in Dundee
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2009, 07:30
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PACE good morning, thats me heading off to do another day on the sector as you say drinking tea and readings mags....its a shame your muppet lioke comments have ruined what was a good thread untill you came along....as for ATC reacting to emergency situations there is a certain PA28 driver that was very greatfull for my services on Easter Sunday.....Until you get your facts correct how can you come on this BB and spout off like a demented budgie......
FisBangWollop

Things got heated basically because you were personally rude to me when I made what I thought was a valid point questioning the ATC part in the Vince scenario.

Firstly I have flown to most destinations in Scotland and ATC are brilliant hence my reason for asking why ATC had not been alerted to something being wrong as from what was printed here there were multiple mistakes made by the Vince over quite a distance.

I am sure it would be very interesting to hear the ATC side how relaxed Vinces Voice was, the recordings etc.

Until you get your facts correct how can you come on this BB
That is the problem in a forum we do not have the facts so a lot is supposition but you do have some of the facts regarding ATC and know a lot more than we do.

Anyway my apologies if things got heated but you were personally rude to me over what I though was a valid question so I blew my top off at you. It was late at night which also didnt help

Pace

Last edited by Pace; 21st Aug 2009 at 08:26.