PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light aircraft down in Dundee
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2009, 06:02
fisbangwollop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what ATC ? Then explain? wasnt anyone alerted by the fact that the guy didnt know what a FL was? didnt you realise that something wasnt right? Its not rocket science. or were you too busy drinking tea and reading mags? You have a duty of care to those up there. The good ATC are far more intuitive than your purile response indicates

Pace
PACE good morning, thats me heading off to do another day on the sector as you say drinking tea and readings mags....its a shame your muppet lioke comments have ruined what was a good thread untill you came along....as for ATC reacting to emergency situations there is a certain PA28 driver that was very greatfull for my services on Easter Sunday.....Until you get your facts correct how can you come on this BB and spout off like a demented budgie......As I said in one the very first posts....I was on the next sector when all this situation started to happen so saw it from close quarters.....at no time did Vince advise the sector that he had a problem apart from wanting to transit the TMA, climb above cloud and be kept away from the other "big planes"....to that end the Lady controller in question did a brilliant job....now I am not going to go on or say any more on the subject....as far as I am concerned now the rest will come out in the wash ....as for insulting you maybe you should actually read the posts you have made about me and my colleague's as I see the shoe on the other foot there!!.....safe flying to you.......