PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - advice??
Thread: advice??
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2009, 11:51
K3nnyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
advice??

Hey guys~~

Before I start telling you guys about my situation, just wondering if any of you guys could share some light on the reality of the GA in Aust. is it really hard for a low-end CPL holder to find a job??

I actually studied my CPL in 2006, however soon after I've done all ym training, there was a down turn in the industry, so I went ahead and sign up for this university course for the next three years.....it's 2009 now, and I'm about to finish my degree (which has nothing to do with aviation at all, simply because I wanted a backup apart from aviation).....I relise that my dream is to get back into flying, but because I haven't been in contact with this industry (believe or not, last time I logged on to pprune.org was in 2007!!) I am now back to square one and starting freash again....

I have recently applied this job with airservices as an ATC....it's the only thing I could do I guess in order to relate myself back to the industry, but again it's not a flying position...

What would you guys do?? To chase after my dream again or just keeping it as hobby?? Just wanna hear what you guys have to say about it to keep my mind open~~~

Thanks guys!!!!