PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Starting an Airline.
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2009, 21:09
Ernest Lanc's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This has got to be the strangest thread I have read in a while. Scotcalvin starts a thread without any back up, and can't or won't name the three airlines he has started and sold on.
Originally Posted by Scottcalvin
Firstly AL446 and Groundhog, I am not a troll. I am very successful running 11 businesses and also have successfully run 3 airline operations from start up that have been sold on. However this is not about how big my balls are or how small yours might be, it was a stated fact that the CAA are very over regulated and make it nearly impossible to start a new operation from the UK such as the days of Sir Freddie Laker, Sir Richard etc...
I doubt he should be called a Troll unless he can't back up this statement.Although it sounds farfetched I agree.

Originally Posted by al446
Could I suggest you take some time out of your busy life to talk to someone about the gonad fixation you seem to have, nobody mentioned balls before you did.
"gonad" fixation - gonad is as poor a choice of word as it can apply to female organs.

LINK: Gonad definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular medical terms easily defined on MedTerms

Originally Posted by Flying_Frisbee
According to Wiki,
Quote:
Each is 149.16 ft (45.46 m) long and 12.17 ft (3.71 m) in diameter.
or aprox 3 times the width of a horses arse, Roman or not...
I wonder how much of the rest of that is nonsense too?
The voice of reason is what is little else than a rumour thread, in other words claims with no link to back up as yet. Flying_Frisbee has at least done some research.

Last edited by Ernest Lanc's; 19th Aug 2009 at 22:28. Reason: To make slight change of text