PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2009, 20:17
ATCNoob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done!

Hi everyone,

Would just like to say congrats to everyone who has passed stage 3 and are waiting for their medicals. I have recently started at the college and I just have to say that you guys are going to thoroughly enjoy it! It's tough, but it's very stimulating. I would suggest, if you didn't take geography in school, that you brush up on some basic meteorolgy as it will only reduce the amount of new information you need to absorb and learn in such a short space of time. So, things like cloud formation, precipitation, fog formation, types of winds, how wind is created etc etc. Also, learn the pre course material they send you as it sets you up nicely for other lessons that are taught. If you can grab yourself a copy of MATS pt 1 from the CAA website then that would be good too. Don't print it, it's over 400 pages long, but just save it on your pc and have a squizz.

Just had a bit of spare time so thought I would just give you a bit of help in the meanwhile. Goodluck with the medicals - they aren't that bad at all.

Take care
ATCNoob