PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Aviation Europe
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2009, 18:09
aight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eagle aviation europe

Hi guys, read some of your messages regarding eagle aviation. i just got hired from the philippines and we are set to go this month to Amsterdam (business visa) for training. our employment was pretty quick, interview today and the next day we were informed that we are hired. i'm just worried because they give little information about the company. we are only offered very little unlike the post that i read a while ago. we were offered $1,000 less the insurance which until now we dont know how much for sure. $50 lay over outside country base and no answer as to $50 per lay over or per day in 1 lay over. expense pay for Block in to block out was not answered either and that's where the money comes in- flying time. i'm very much concerned about the salary and the contract because they told us that we can only view the contract 3 days before departure and there is no backing out. its 1 yr contract and as for resignation, 1 month notice is needed so they can shoulder the airplane fare, otherwise we pay for our own. i have friends from atlanta, same like eagle air who's lease with saudia that they only receive the basic pay and lay overs outside base shall be given after 1 yr contract. they were filled with 4 legs and 3 legs. over worked and under payed. i just dont know if this is the same with eagle air. our training will be mixed with thai and malaysians.Our destinations were south africa, european countries and Philippines. Might be based in Saudi Arabia. Need some enlightenment. thanks aight