PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light aircraft down in Dundee
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2009, 12:02
Unusual Attitude

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vince, as Mad Jock states, though we 'hide behind' user names the aviation world in Scotland is a very small one and many of us know who each other is.

For example, just on this thread alone, I was at OATS with Mad Jock many years ago and have had many a pint with him (I also remember him walking the streets of Oxford barefoot but that’s another story!). I have been on a couple of nights out in EDI many moons ago with 10W and enjoyed one of the hottest currys known to man. I have flown in close formation with CRX only a few months ago and we share a passion for a certain 'rubber band U/C' little aircraft. I have also been on the receiving end of a very good service from Fishbang and his team many times in a variety of aircraft.....thats to name but a few...

I have tried my best not to pass judgement to this point but I suspect as many others have suggested that you co-operate fully with the AAIB and take on board any recommendations they make with regards to further training requirements.

Best of luck however it goes and hopefully you'll come out the other side a better and safer pilot!

UA