PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light aircraft down in Dundee
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2009, 00:02
avgh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Yakker

Quote from an e-mail from one of them - I am sure he will not mind!

"As far as PPrune is concerned it is (and nearly always was) used as a
whinging arena for people who have to hide behind strange names who then moan about everyone except themselves. I used to read (and use) the forum but for the same reasons I have not looked at it for a long while.

You are welcome here anytime, I have planted a few saplings to make you
feel at home but the runways are an awful lot easier and you don't need
a ladder to climb out of the aircraft."

I have taken a different view, and come on the forum in an open mided way to hear and reply to sensible criticism. Whilst some members have treated this in the spirit in which it is intended, others seem to indulge themselves in being plain unpleasant. Maybe it is unusual for a "zero" to do this. Perhaps you might, yakker, ask yourself why? And what do you fly? Are you a professional pilot, an amateur or what? Perhaps you might give your real name too? It would be nice to know YOUR level of expertise that gives you the right to criticise MINE!

And maybe you'd like to explain the fuel that was, as I predicted, found in the Port wing tank after recovery of the aircraft. Perhaps, in my pyjamas, I busted the police cordon with a can from a local garage and climbed the tree to fill the tank?

If I had done that, you would at least expect me to have a film crew on standby!

I look forward to hearing YOUR answers to MY questions.

Respectfully as ever,

Vince

007 Helicopter (great name!) thank you, Vince