PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Astana
Thread: Air Astana
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2009, 15:51
NEDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clrblu:

Here are the basics from the information packet I received from Direct Personel:

6 on 2 off schedule

JAA or FAA license works.

Pay for PIC is 6000 Euros per month, SIC is 4000 Euros (Roughly $8475 and $5650 USD per month respectively)

50 Euros per day ($70 USD) per diem when in base unless you elect to stay in base during your 2 weeks off.

Housing for first month at hotel, after which crew member can elect to find own place in town and receive housing allowance or can remain at the crew hotel at company expense.

Ground transportation provided in base.

I am guessing the KC network is Air Astana, but positive space transportation provided on the KC network at the beginning and end of the contract as well as for your two weeks off period. Plus a travel allowance of 175 Euros ($247 USD) after every month of completed service.

Crew members provided accident and emergency medical insurance by Direct Personnel.

I have a girlfriend in Denmark so I probably will not be going back and forth to the US much, but you can get to western Europe on the network and from there it should be fairly easy to get to the US.

Hope that helps you out.