PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas A380 - LAME positions.
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2009, 02:29
The Mr Fixit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh what's that sound ?.............
Is it Violins ?.............
Yes it's violins playing sad sad music for all the company stooges and management sucks who have just been foiled in their attempts to undermine the majority of the LAME membership at Qantas
To all those ladder climbers, backstabbers, under the desk lads what a crying shame

People who do outside courses deliberately undermine the natural order of course progression to advance only one person.....THEMSELVES, this allows the company to train LESS people, all you mechanical and avionics men/women who have missed out on a course in the past ten years look to your left, look to your right, those lames that did outside courses !@#$%^& you over !!!!!!!!

Those who do outside category basics do so at the expense of other LAMEs if you're not a johnny come lately you'll remember that we once had five cats now we have two and even now people are driving for one cat, talk about cutting each other's throats for only one reason MONEY

As far as I'm concerned as a thirty years plus employee in this industry I see a union that is finally standing up for the little guy who continually gets worked over by the management, their pets and special project tools now has a chance of being recognised. I have worked alongside men who are exceptional LAMEs who are continually overlooked for training by the DMMs and the Manager. I believe these are the men who deserve the training ahead of the ahole who goes outside to train, the wannabe who does out of trade basics, the suck whose the member of the yum cha club, the special projects tool who never does shift...........etc

Fed Sec, I support this A380 Course selection iaw your recent notice.
Bring on the rest of the fleet