PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TUIfly Nordic looking for F/O
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2009, 19:19
BAP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A/M

Hi A/M

I agree with you 100%. All I'm saying is that it would be weird if Tfly pilots wouldn't be looked at first. even our management is saying so.. Whether they do or not, I don't know.. So definitely, everybody who wishes to join BLX, should give it a go!! Never suggested anything different..

I know it's a great company to work for, which is why I've told my mates to apply asap. A shame with the pay, cos otherwise I would be very tempted to give it a go as well.

About the 40 odd pilots who are joining you from Tfly, (know a few of them) they all enjoy flying for you, and I hope to get a chance to come over there as well at same point.. But how many of them have applied for a job?? Bottom line is, both companies are great to work for, probably some of the best around. - Lets hope its staying that way!!

About the Tfly pilots who didn't get in.. Of course, they should be assessed at the interview like everybody else, so there's no guarantee to get in, just because we are wearing the same uniform.

Just wrote the info, because somebody was talking about Tfly pilots moving over...