PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2009, 16:05
Fretwanger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys, I failed my S1 last year and just took it again on monday the 10th of August. I have to say after being very organised this year by revising and not just turning up, I feel fairly confident that I will pass! I understand I haven't passed but sincerely know that I couldn't have improved significantly as I only missed 3 questions on the whole test so FINGERS CROSSED.

ANYWAY...

The tests are as follows:-
1. Motivation Paper, these are the questions relating to the material NATS sent you. I don't remember how many questions, sorry!
2. Spatial Reasoning, these are the cubes. 40 questions 20 minutes.
3. Diagramming, this is the ability to follow instructions in order. 50 questions 20 minutes.
4. Arithmatic, 20 questions, 15 minutes, these consist of a lot of S=D/T questions, if you want my advice if you purely practice that you'll find yourself ina very comfortable position.

After taking the test last year I remember that the pace of the test was very fast so I found myself answering the first half of each set of questions super fast, not double or triple checking but just blasting through them, then easing off and concentrating more as the test progressed.

If I can offer one piece of advice it would be just relax and try not to get fluttered, if a question is hard just move on.

There is no negative marking on the day and it even says in the test booklet, give your BEST answer.
BTW did anyone else take their tests on the 10th>

Last edited by Fretwanger; 17th Aug 2009 at 16:17.