PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light aircraft down in Dundee
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2009, 09:16
BabyBear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am firmly in the camp of not making judgment from an armchair without the necessary information. However in this case there is a wealth of information that is not hearsay, but actually comes from the horses mouth. Whilst some posts are based on assumptions dear Vince has given quite enough on here and through the media for people to pass judgment.

It is not the accident itself that has brought about the criticism, but more the manner in which Vince has handled the aftermath. There are those who have argued that his initial interaction with the media may have been as a result of 'shock' and that, at the time, was a valid argument. Not so now I fear as the bold Vince has come on here with the same bravado after having time to reflect on his incident AND consider the comments posted.

What are we to do, reinforce his delusion and condone his actions by not being critical?

The difference between this accident and others is that Vince set himself up for the flack following the accident.

In my view the man's a nutter that needs saving from himself and I base that solely on comments from him, rather than conjecture posted here.