PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chipmunk Is Beautiful
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2009, 21:52
lelolo44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, i didn't expect so much feedbacks in such a short period of time !! I share my life with WK562, nothing modified since RAF except engine starter, kept the original intercom plugs, she's really lovely, and nicknamed "Krazykat", i thought it would be good to call her with a nickname that is associated with my wife's name/...because she would never think of selling the chippie ! well, until now it worked perfectly .

Yep i know there are few books about the chippie, i've got the old ones and will get the next ones...but in fact what i'm looking for is the book from the RAF, that instructors and pupils shared to learn the basic f formation flying, aerobatic, etc etc ...in france we had the equivalent to fly Fougas, TB30 etc ....i'm really interested by such a book !

I'm located in nantes, west of france, north of LA LOIRE, ...and the chippie flew yesterday with me and my wife over the countryside at sunset ...burning 30 liters per hour (1.5 euro per liter) , costing 70 euros per month for hangar, and 460 euros per year for insurance (liability), and for that cost i go and play with the clouds, try to maintain my aerobatic basics, and sometimes my formation flying practice as well ...I LOVE "the poor man's spitfire " !