PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2009, 20:53
VFFX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S1 - test durations!

Hi everyone

I'm about to sit my S1 tests for the second time on Sept 11th at Prestwick (what a date..) and would just like to confirm a few things before I re-organise all my revision.

To the best of my knowledge, and this forum, as of this month August, the S1 tests go as follows:

1st paper. 30 Multiple choice questions based on the literature NATS provides for you. Unknown time limit, possibly 20 minutes?

2nd paper. Spatial Abillity - Cubes! 20 multiple choice questions. Unknown time limit, possibly 20 minutes?

3rd paper. Abstract Reasoning - Operations. 60 multiple choice questions arranging shapes via instructions. Unknown time limit, possibly 20 minutes?

4th paper. Mental Arithmitic (Maths) - Distance/time/speed questions probably revolving around aircraft movements. Unknown amount of questions, unknown time limit, possibly 20 minutes?

Can anyone fill in the blanks? I've been testing myself rotten over the last fortnight and realise all my numerical/letter checking practice maybe for naught. I even recruited friends and family to "make" tests for me based on templates I created!

Really want to make it this time as this is my last chance due to my age (35)

Cheers

VFFX