PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My beautiful Weber!
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2009, 04:03
Howabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's Howabout BEagle, not walkabout - you'll give me a complex. Personally, I think you should go the whole hog. I am thinking of similar treatment for my old red darling, currently sitting out in the rain as she has for many winters. But, no complaints, and she'll continue to chug on.

Currently reading Vulcan 607, lent to me by my son. I wouldn't have bought it - I probably would have thought 'yeah another Andy McNab-like thriller.' But this one is seriously good stuff. It's nice to see the NAVs and AEOs getting the credit they deserve. Fascinating stuff - the POMMY ingenuity is something else.

I bet none of these guys were (or are) GASSERS! - too much guts, initiative and class. And they'd puke if you offered them a VB.

On the other hand, I can well imagine the entire English cricket team, with the possible exception of Freddy (and that Swann bloke, who seems to have a good attitude), being captives of Satan's bottom. What a dull bunch - definitely GASSERS.

Yes, I appreciate that you only fail in one area - the P155 you drink and not the fuel you use.

Last edited by Howabout; 16th Aug 2009 at 04:47.