PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Group Unity
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2009, 01:45
CaptCloudbuster

Received 129 Likes on 37 Posts
Blown n' wrote
some of these policies that you lot then were so happy to undermine and threaten pilot's careers with ,you are now happy to embrace as your own
Totally agree on this point. Past history showed Wodden eye undermined at every opportunity. Some ideas now espoused were pilloried before!

My philosophy is "If you can't be with the one you love, honey, love the one your with!"

For the good of the 2500 AIPA members put personal pride aside and be happy that COM is now functioning - regardless of the reason. Get behind the Exec we've got. Praise them in public when they do a good job - tear strips off them on the internal AIPA COM Webmail when you suspect something's not quite right.

My view is the current crisis has been handled exceptionally well. I truly believe President Jackson has the right temperament for the face to face meetings required to arrive at the solution we achieved.

The bigger test will now come securing career opportunities into the immediate future for all AIPA members. Everyone acknowledges this as the #1 issue.

I will not wallow in the past and wonder what might have been but choose to remain optimistic and work with the hand we have been given.