PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SriLankan Airlines
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2009, 06:35
Muvinda_J

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coolguy??

Hi everyone…

This in response to Serendib Club’s post on 2nd of Aug accusing me of being a certain coolguy… although most of my friends would admit im quite cool… I categorically deny the allegation the posts were made by me under that alias. For those of you who don’t knw me im currently employed at UL as a F/O. I absolutely love the job, however with our busy rosters I cannot afford the luxury of making lengthy posts online under pseudonyms. While I respect everyones opinion in these forums I don’t share the authentic Coolguys views on how candidates who have lived overseas be denied the opportunity to join UL. I myself left SL when I was just a kid having lived most of my life abroad to return to SL and join the airline.

Serendib Club I do understand ur bitterness having applied to UL with us and failing the tech paper something like 3 times? If you would actually direct ur efforts at studying instead of gossip mongering in cyberspace maybe one day you might earn the privilege of sitting in that coveted right seat. I wish you all the best for your next attempt.

Regards,

Muvinda Jayasinghe.