PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 15th Aug 2009, 01:56
Scanorama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got an email from AsA yesterday:
Dear Applicants,

For those of you who have already completed your psychometric testing day, I hope all went well and I thank you for your attendance. For those who have yet to attend, I wish you all the very best!
This email is to clarify information some candidates received at their testing day in recent weeks. A majority of you were informed on the day that you would receive your results within 48 hours of completing the test. This information was INCORRECT.

The testing days are currently taking place nationally, and this will be continuing until the end of August. Not until ALL of these have been finalised will we be looking over the results. You will be notified at the end of this month or early September via email as to whether or not you were successful. If you passed the testing day you will also be informed of the next stage of the process.

The ATC in Training recruitment process can be quite a lengthy process and I appreciate your eagerness to move this process along. I sincerely do appreciate your patience and I will be in contact as soon as possible with the outcome of your testing day.