PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Uni or full time job
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2002, 15:41
captainmacuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi

go to uni, get in £10000 worth of debt, use 4 years of your life to then come out of uni at say 22 and go into a job earning less than a full time clerical worker, no joke,
my pals dad is a doctor at a private hospital, bupa, bmi or something, he has introduced me to people at his work, radiographers, haematoligists,etc graduates, he says guess what they are earning? i say 20000, he say 11000, for 1st year slowy climbing
You have to be a very lucky high calibre graduate to walk into at least 20000 grand a year job after uni,

course fee and loans could be better spent on flying so could the time and I dont think airlines should ever require a degree, if you have the licences and the experience your in,

hell if it doesnt work out work in call centre, I got my highers and an HNC in aero engineering and now work for Thomson travel group earning over 18000 ,hell im only a sales consultant, and saving hard for my flying in 18 months time,

it would be good to have the fancy letters after your name though wouldnt it??????????????