PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Avcanada censorship
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2009, 18:23
+TSRA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exactly... the mods at AVCanada, and YES Widow I put you into this group too, do not practice what they preach.

Too many times are posts and topics removed which have no basis for legal action, they are simply sessions, yet you make a comment and then suddenly a day later the post (or thread) is missing.

Sure there will be some cases where a thread or post must be removed because of possible legal ramifications, I dont think anyone here or on AvCanada would doubt that, however the level of deletion over there is such that the courts in Canada must be FILLED with lawyers, companies and pilots bending each other over.

And before you respond with some sort of "...but we dont have the money to respond to every lawyer and lawsuit...", explain to me how a previous CP of mine was allowed to be raked over the coals in numerous different threads - not that I specifically disagree with the comments made, but alas, when someone mentioned something about a Borek CP that post was on the board for a shorter period of time than it takes my wife to go from 0 to .

Rant over.