PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet Holding Pool
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2009, 14:06
Portside

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eazydriver,

Without wanting to wage a verbal war with you or NSF I will make one thing very clear MY AIRLINE DOES NOT OR WILL NOT EMPLOY Flexi wings CTC cadets as fill-ins for full time Pilots. That was made very clear when the poor guys were finished last year!!! The CC went in very clearly and stated the feeling amongst the membership to management. So your little ASS?U?ME ption, we haven`t done anything, is quite clearly wrong and now closed.

If you are, as your Ident suggests an Ezy Pilot, it is you and those predominatley CTC Pilots from 18 months ago who are on full contracts who should now be negotiating through your CC for the company to employ only full time pilots. Not only CTC cadets, but BA, Virgin, Zoom, Silver Jet etc... Or is it, I`m alright while this situation of part time employee`s remains, they won`t get rid of me syndrome.

Lest we in the airline industry go back to the 1930`s (before my time, before you snipe), when it was the Norm` for a man to have had to stand outside the factory / dock gates and wait for the management to agree a days pay. MOL, WW, RB, AH, and the like, would I`m sure love that. WOULD YOU standing at the departures desk license in hand ??

Yes you are now fortunate to have a job. Lets see what happens in the not to distant future when the christians get thrown to the lions!!! Things will get better. Whether there is full time pilot work given E/Jets employment practice / model is another matter.

I`ve made my point. This is not a personal attack, so please read the post properly, I have no axe to grind with you or NFS. Just stating a position. I feel you guys at easy are in a good position to stop this erosion, before it is well and truely out of hand, this on behalf of the industry before it becomes the norm`.

Going to bed, been a loooong day.
Portside.