PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My beautiful Weber!
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2009, 08:44
Howabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dan Winterland, a potentially perspicacious observation, except for one thing. Any discerning Aussie doesn't 'drink that p!ss.'

Vomit Beer (VB) is the total pits and as an Australian I totally disown it.

The biggest worry is that POMS, who have much finer stuff, actually drink this sh!t. I think you have a growing mental health problem over there if people think that this stuff is drinkable.

Anyway, we are looking forward to waxing your asses at The Oval. Also, we are coming out of winter shortly and you'll be plunging back into the cold and 1600 darkness - good luck.

Relevance - the Weber has frozen through winter, although used a couple of times before the Rugby, and said 'I'm ready to go; your faithful, non-GAS server is primed to cater for another cricket season.' What a faithful warrior (now 23 yrs old) - no GAS-induced, prissy, limp-wristed, 'let's watch the ballet' response.

kluge, in comparison, is probably grilling macro-biotic fish on his abomination, with steamed vegetables, before going off to a meeting of the local theatre society; where they do kissy-kissy and dress-up.

As regards the POMMY selectors, who must be all GAS users, are you guys really thinking of recruiting Mark Ramprakash??

Read his letter to his mum at:

Remember me as a proud Ramprakash | The Australian