PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Group Unity
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2009, 12:45
missing link

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not very smart are we.................... read the original quote again carefully

"An undertaking was obtained [from the company] to work collectively on career progression throughout the Qantas Group and AIPA has already commenced work on this arrangement..........this achievement was only possible with the collective assistance of the AIPA membership, and a lot of work behind the scenes from both your AIPA reps and the Company. AIPA is hopeful that the Company will keep its promise of working with us to come up with an agreement which will provide a meaningful career throughout the Qantas Group."
Its an UNDERTAKING, no promise .....no contract,
AIPA is HOPEFUL ..............Piss and wind gentlemen, ask yourselves if this would be happening if jetstar and jetconnect were not on the radar........................well you already know the answer !
For the record I am not an 89er, I have never applied to mainline , never will. I am happy with my little corner of the world, but it does amuse me to watch others now effected by recent events , do a complete 180 and push the "Qantas pilot Group" issue...............................Pathetic. No wonder the company lead you lot with empty rhetoric, talk about drowning men clutching at straws