PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2009, 04:44
DesertHawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tristarfivestar: brass may be a bit hard but what he says does have some merit. all u seem to say is it is a great idea. please quantify. why? other than yields. please outline how gf has guaranteed my safety. have we hired independent security not from iraq for the aircraft and crew? have we solved any approach issues? what about my life insurance? have we solved any problems regarding actually staying there? you know it is amusing to me that people actually say things and are obviously oblivious to the real issues. facts are that no one knows what GF has done regarding any of these issues. so please dont tell me how safe it is. GF has failed to produce its crew with any assurances or detailed information for me to even consider operations. it is hard to fathom working for an airline that is not even capable of basic communication. now we have announced these routes we(the crews) are already behind in knowledge and have to dig our way out in hopes of finding some safe solution or middle ground. does that sound like pro active management to u? Anyways that is my rant and I am sticking with it. More communication and professionalism is required before you declare Iraq safe. P.S since u seem to be so educated on safety of Iraq I am sure that there are many great companies looking in Iraq for your wonderful skillset. I wonder if you would take your family? answer to that kind of sums this all up