Thread: LIVERPOOL - 2
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2009, 20:09
Suzeman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
re your last post As you informed us yesterday via Ametyst
Rapidman 47

Sorry, not quite catching your drift

My last post was a copy of the press article which AFAIK hasn't appeared here and contains more details - if you believe the press - of what is actually going on. Hopefully most readers would have found out a bit more about the situation and can then make intelligent posts about what may happen.

And I haven't posted anything VIA Amestyst. He/she is perfectly capable of posting on their own and so am I. Ametyst's post yesterday noted that in previous disputes of this nature, contingency plans had been used which worked. Yesterday I agreed with Ametyst that this was quite possible having been invoved in a fair few situations like this over the years.

If you are referring to the airport's statement that passengers should check in as normal, there is very little else to be said at this stage as no one knows whether action will actually happen and if so what.

It would be interesting to see if you have anything intelligent to say rather than just sniping at people as your last 3 posts on this discussion have done.

Suzeman