PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2009, 14:25
lemmingsjump

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Online Test

Heya everyone,

I've got my stage 1 test day booked for the 25th August and I'm pretty excited (and nervous!) about it. Like Tehvon posted yesterday (and I couldn't see a reply to) I was wondering about the online test that I have to take before I go to stage one. I've looked up a few examples, but a lot of it I wasn't sure if it was talking about stage one or the online test. Are they similar things with the checking, spatial reasoning and diagramming? And is it timed?

On the NATS website it says "This will involve checking information, and completing a personal questionnaire", but from what people have said here a personality test takes place if you get through stage one. I been looking through this thread, but most of the things I've read haven't mentioned this first online test, they just go straight to stage one. And in the e-mail I got it linked me to a few practise questions, but the ones which people have said they've done at stage one, so are they the same things? I want to make sure I'm prepared before I start doing the online test!

Right, now back to making notes on the guideline document for the motivation test whilst I wait for an answer ...

xx