PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Pilot Training Center
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2009, 10:05
CaptWUFF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
re:

I tried contacting them twice, but no response. I am skeptical about the operation. Considering there are a ton of spelling mistakes and bad grammar on the website does not put me at ease. Also, in their testimonial, they don't specify which airline Mr. Kahn works for. Further, if he is from the UAE or the Middle East, since he is a citizen he has a chance as a national to get a job. I am doubtful the whether or not the low time US pilots have a chance of landing a job or just stuck with a A320 rating after they get out. If anybody can get any information, let me know. They also don't specify if the Part 121 time is flying on an A320 or a B1900 or whatever.

I, like many other low time guys, am extremely desperate for a job. I got lucky with 400TT and got a Challenger 604 rating, but with just under 1000TT I am having trouble even getting a Flight Instructing position. Seems like many companies think I'll leave after a few months. Which isn't true, I need at least 1500 hours and my ATPL which would take a year or so.