PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2009, 07:25
geordiejet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Future CC - Whilst I don't think the BA approach to Tc and Cs is the most efficient way to run a business - which will need to change if they want to emerge as a stronger business (but that's another topic), I would hate to see anything happen to them. They've got LHR and they're very suited to what they do there.

I'm not having a dig at you but you would soon get sick of of working for FR. I was close to being taken in by the CC "scheme" their agencies operate. Paying £2000 for your training, staying in a London (or Dublin) hotel for 6 weeks at your own expense, paying several hundred Pounds for your uniform. Then there is the £960 wages you will clear on a good month (if you choose not to pay for your course up front) and the fact that you could be posted anywhere in Europe at your own expense. And then there are numerous news articles on the cabin crew conditions - but I'll leave you to Google those. If you are set on becoming CC, then keep your options open, and maybe look at FR as an expensive way to get into the industry.

Don't be fooled, FR coming to town and trying to put everyone else out of business is bad news for the consumer and crew alike.

Last edited by geordiejet; 12th Aug 2009 at 07:39.