PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas A380 - LAME positions.
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2009, 04:52
rudderless1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's the issue? Is the CSC an improvement on the suck to rise policy.
Is it a better policy than currently in place? I think so.
Is it fairer? I think so.

The concerns of the so called useless people "unsuitable" for training being selected due time since last course factor? Well this only happens if they apply, and their natural tendencies of avoiding responsibility would reduce their interest and likely hood anyway especially for such difficult training. If they do what's the difference to now?

I certainly don't see a larger proportion of deadwood in the mix. Probably less.

So for the "Life's About Me" Lame's, struggling on a full compliment of recent training, get a grip,your biggest concern is now is how to spend the payments you are already receiving whilst others wait for training and deserve a shot. Bummer you have to share eh!

I would anticipate any course selection criteria of this nature for current types and in normal situations in the future would be by crew/section groupings which would obviate some of the bizarre concerns raised over this special in more ways than one A380 situation

Forward with fairness, share the love.

Last edited by rudderless1; 12th Aug 2009 at 06:36. Reason: Middle eastern spelling issues!