PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DLR TEST - HAmburg
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2009, 18:06
swinder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@seattlepilot;
I'm happy for you, hope you get what you want. btw is it SunExpress who asks for the test?

@yarreyarran;

yes, this is for piloting aircraft. turkish airlines is selecting its new pilot candidates for their upcoming new fleet. they are going to train us in their own flight school therefore they are running these tests and interviews.

not much but I've passed the pre-tests such as health scan and interview and yet they've called me today for DLR test in hamburg. so now I need to obtain my visa, anyway.

as I read the rest of answers (which I appreciate), I still see that it depends on which airliner we are applying to. let me give some more infos about us.

we - candidates- are pure civilians; we don't know anything about aviation professionally. I just am into aviation and played lots of sims, read lots of infos, watched lots of videos. practically I'm 0.00 at piloting. so the rest of the candidates. I dont think this test gonna be a professional one but kinda test which measures our adaptability, capability and talents about aviation and piloting aircrafts.

I'm thinking of this is gonna be some sort of generalized test because the candidates dont know anything really about piloting an aircraft. so, with these informations, could anybody give some clue about what this test gonna look like?

thanks in advance.