PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Advice after finishing training - what do I do next (Merged)
Old 10th Aug 2009, 07:45
Bla Bla Bla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Irish whale,

Its not meant to be insulting or rude when people answer questions and show a bit of feeling in doing so. I have been reading pprune for along time but have just started to make the odd comment because I along with many others can't get over the level of naivety that some people seem to have.

I have been staggered at some of the comments made by people who think they maybe the right person to fly an aircraft with real live people in the back. Why are most of you guys who are starting out so keen to get in an airline cockpit on day one and why do you think some here find that attitude annoying. You have to earn it and build on the skills you gain in your cpl and learn the industry, its bloody hard and if you want it you will get it but it may take years and years.

So if you find it a bit hard to take when some one on prune is a little harsh, just take it, life's tough, after all you asked the question or made the comment.