PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Enough!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2002, 17:48
RoyMunson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Agree with Fat Tony and Hand Solo. Always thought you would get scales of economy with a large operation. How naive am I? It seems the more aircraft you have the higher employee per aicraft ratio becomes at BA. And that quite simply is one of the major problems.
If you are not necessary or do not have a positive impact on the bottom line you shouldn't be there! I think everyone should re-interviewed for their job and justify their postion. It must come from the top down though, but as one skipper I flew with said...."that Rod Eddington....he's like a light house in the desert".....????? "NO F@#*ing use to anyone!!!"
Will be interesting to see what happens to the pay review in the coming months. If BALPA don't sort it I for one will be giving myself a 1% pay rise.
Interesting fact about MT......It would be cheaper to limo the crew to the aircraft than use the '70's' working practices of MT! Amazing how narky they get when you want to travel on the c/c bus when the flight crew bus hasn't arrived. SORT IT OUT!!!!