PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Aviation Europe
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2009, 06:25
rica_shaznay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face ohh..it's getting hot in here..haha!

FlyingBlue79 - thanks for being an optimistic one..im with you..i've been to many companies and i knew no one is perfect in this world..

i will accept the challenge and there is nothing wrong with that..let us pray that everything will turn out fine..PATIENCE is a virtue..of course you will feel if someone is fooling you..legality process will be on the way if there will be some glitch..and this challenge is what i like..for those new applicants of eagle follow what your heart and mind says..as long as you are getting hopes go for it and you are happy..anyways you are the one who is designing your life..

for those who had bad experience with eagle,thank you for sharing with us your point of views i knw that you are just concern citizens..im still looking forward on your opinion and will respect that so much..well, just a question,will you pls share some good experiences with them,how about that? haha!

as i've said nobody is perfect..i believe that eagle will not do global recruitment if their company will do illegal moves..let's give a chance for them..just to be fair..in fact i didnt spend any penny for my application in here..altough details of eagle are confusing but at least the staff of the agency here are doing actions to give us info..at least good to hear that..