PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bye bye BA, so long.....
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2009, 15:06
Crepello

Shining Example, apparently...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

I'd love to steer this thread back on topic, but I'm no longer sure what's desired or 'permitted' by the OP. I infer it's along the lines of "There was a regional carrier whose service to Malta some used to enjoy. But the market evolved more quickly than GB did and this ultimately closed them down. The route has since been served inadequately for my needs. Rather than discuss the broader issues here, let's use this as yet another reason to bash BA."

you seem to like to be argumentative for its own sake
No, I defend my point of view in the absence of reasonable counterpoints. You and your accolyte accused me of being argumentative, simply because you didn't like my perspective. I think you're wrong about editing, but the lifeblood of debate is difference of opinion.

To object to Malone's first contribution, then to say his/her comments are "very much welcome" seems baffling. To then dictate what you do and don't wish to "get into" seems arrogant. If your motivation for posting is to marshall support while scorning dissent, consider simply locking your future threads.

A quick refresher from F3G on what opinions are/aren't welcome here may help get back on topic - if anybody still cares...